Lumiere Studio Terms and Conditions / Policies
General Terms & Conditions
1. We make every attempt to fulfill our obligation concerning photography sessions however certain conditions are beyond our control eg weather, third party interference, equipment failure.
2. We like to interact in a harmonious way with our customers but if it is deemed that the safety of staff is at risk we reserve the right to terminate the session at any time.
3. Under no circumstances can any form of photography or video be used by anyone other than the assigned photographer. This includes the use of mobile phones. This breaches our creative rights and causes a loss of concentration and eye contact with the subject(s).
The photo session will be terminated if this occurs with no refunds given.
4. Viewing session Images from photo sessions are kept for a period of 24 months from the date of the shoot. After this period they are removed from hard drives with no notification. Further images can be purchased up until this time. If another viewing session is required there is a fee of $150 payable when the viewing session is booked. Due to this time being set aside If there is a failure to turn up to an additional viewing session there will be no refund of booking fee.
Entering online competitions
Only one entry per person, per competition is permissible. Any entries sharing the same details ie phone number(s), address etc will be treated as only one entry. If more that one competition are running at the same time only the first entered competition details will be honored.
Late or incomplete entries will be disregarded.
Entrant needs to be 18years of age or older as of the date of the session.
Prize winners cannot have won or redeemed a prize within 12 months of draw date.
Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash and cannot be used with any other promotion or offer.
Prizes are valid for one month from the draw date. Your session will need to be taken within this time. Prize winners will be contacted to arrange a session time and date.
A $50 deposit is required at this time to secure your booking. This amount is refunded or used towards your purchase only at the viewing session which is normally around one week after the photography session.
Usually the value of a promotional prize is valued at $545. This amount includes a session fee which during the week is $270 or on the weekend $330 plus our starting price matted print which is finished to a high level - valued at $275
Gift Certificates (from promotions)
Promotional Gift Certificates can be used towards a Photo session and Prints or Packages.
- They are not redeemable for cash.
- Cannot be used with any other certificate or offer
- They are transferable
- Certificates can only be used towards different types of people portraiture.
- Cannot be used for any type of Commercial photography including head shots.
At the time of booking a session a $50 deposit is required to secure your booking. This amount is refunded or used as credit towards your order at the viewing session.
Cancellation or non attendance
- If a session is cancelled with less than 48 hours notice no refund of session fee or deposit is given.
- non attendance at the session will also result in no refund.
If there is a Gift Certificate the certificate is then regarded as void.
Copyright of all images on this web site are owned by Lumiere Photographics. Images are not permitted to be copied, download or distributed in any way.
The images may be used for studio promotion which includes studio displays, promotional material ie flyers. brochures etc, web site, blog/social media.
If you do not wish for your images to be used by the studio this needs to be stated in writing before your session.